West Kelowna Wine Tour
West Kelowna Wine Tour
Perfect for Kelowna and West Kelowna groups of 2 - 14 guests.
West Kelowna is home to 20+ unique world-class wineries. Large and small there is something here for everyone. You will be taken back by the quality of the wine and the spectacular views.
On this tour, you'll have the chance to experience 4 wineries along the Westside wine trail as well as have a light lunch.
Private Pickup: At your Accommodation or Hotel
Public Kelowna Pickup Spot: 1301 Ellis St, Kelowna, BC V1Y 1Z9
Included in my West Kelowna Wine Tour:
Your all-inclusive Public or Private West Kelowna tour includes:
- Pickup at your accommodation in Kelowna, West Kelowna, Summerland, Peachland
- Knowledgeable, local tour guide to educate and entertain you along the way (Much more than a driver, we entertain you and help facilitate the entertainment during tastings- The Canadian Craft Difference)
- Round trip transportation in one of our 14 passenger minibuses
- All tasting and tour fees at each winery
- Time for lunch at Indigenous Winery or Off the Grid food truck (Cost of food not included)
- Private Groups pickup at accommodation in Kelowna or West Kelowna
Additional add-ons options available for private groups:
- Additional 5th stop available - +$15/person (Or $100/hour without tasting fees)
- Additional time for full sit down lunch available (Trade light lunch for time at winery for lunch - max 90 minutes) $10/person
- Mission Hill tasting upgrade - +$10/person
- Behind the scenes tour +$10/person
What Wineries are we visiting on the West Kelowna Wine Tour
We will be visiting four of the following West Kelowna wineries:
West Kelowna Wine Tour Schedule:
9:45 Registration - 1250 Ellis Street, Kelowna - Big White Bus in the Parking lot. West Kelowna guests public guests meet at Indigenous Winery for 10:15 am.
10:00 Leave for Kalala Organic Winery or Indigenous Winery
10:15 Tasting #1 at Kalala or Indigenous
11:00 Leave for Off the Grid Winery
11:15 Tasting and light lunch at Off the Grid. Lunch with a view of the lake.
12:15 Leave for "The Hatch" Winery
12:30 Tasting at "The Hatch" Winery
1:30 Tasting at Mt. Boucherie Winery with possible time to enjoy a glass on the patio until 2:30.
2:30 Head home, Hotel drop off (So you do not need to walk with a box of wine)
3:00 Hotel drop off (So you do not need to walk with a box of wine)
The Canadian Craft Tours Difference:
With Canadian Craft Tours, your tour is always scheduled. Our BC team goes above expectations to plan each tour far in advance to ensure we only choose the best venues for your size and style of the group. All our venue partners are expecting us.
Wineries can get busy during peak times, especially during summer. our groups are all front of the line because our winery partners are expecting us.