Vancouver Wine Tours
Vancouver Wine Tours - Vancouver Winery Tours
Our flagship Vancouver Wine Tour takes you to one of the most underrated wine regions in BC, the Fraser Valley, which is only 45-55 minutes from downtown Vancouver! For guests looking for a Fraser Valley Wine tour, this is what you are looking for. Choose from Public or Private tours.
This fantastic wine tour visits three wineries in the Fraser Valley over a 5 to 5.5 hour period. All Public Tours leave 901 West Cordova Street (Vancouver city - directly across the street from the Lions Pub) at 10:00 am for the first venue at 11:00 am. We pick you up from 901 W Cordova only, no need to wait on the bus for other pickups and away we go to enjoy the best wine the Lower Mainland has to offer.
Our Vancouver Winery Tour is perfect for Birthdays, bachelorettes, and corporate events. We even run this tour for public tours daily, check our schedule above for public tour times.
*Private tours of 8+ (10+Saturdays) include private pickup in the Lower Mainland. Contact us to put together your custom pickup now.
Fraser Valley Wine Tour (Vancouver)
What's included in Our Vancouver Wine Tours?
- Local expert on BC wine (CCT Tour guide)
- Light cheese and charcuterie lunch (light sit down lunch)
- All wine tasting fees at all 3 local winery venues
- Behind the scenes tour of a local winery outside Metro Vancouver, also explaining other wine regions in BC
- Round trip transportation in our minibus
- Top rated Vancouver Wine tours guide
Private Wine Tasting Tour Options (10+ Guests for Private groups):
- Private tours can be scheduled daily and the best start time is 10 am. Visit the first winery at 11 am. Custom pickup anywhere in the lower mainland (Chilliwack is outside but available for a fee).
- Prices range from $139/person - $159/person
- Ability to add a Cider House, Honey Wine tasting (Mead), or Distillery
What wineries do we visit on the Vancouver Wine tour?
We visit some of the best wineries in the Vancouver area such as Township 7, Chaberton, Vista D'oro, Glass House, and Backyard Vineyard. We stop at each winery for an hour so you can really enjoy the unique charm of each winery.
Some days do change due to private events at the wineries but we try our best to stick to our winery partners above. All tour stops are pre-booked and the tour includes a behind-the-scenes tour.
General Vancouver & Langley Winery Tour Schedule (Tour stops)*
- 9:45 AM Pickup 901 West Cordova Street, Vancouver (directly across the street from the Lions Pub) ($5-$10 Uber ride from most downtown Vancouver hotels. Closest hotel is the Pan Pacific Hotel/Fairmont Waterfront)
- 11:00 AM Chaberton Estate Winery for a tour and tasting
- 12:00 PM Township 7 - Vista D'oro - Glass House Winery for a private tasting
- 1:00 PM Backyard Vineyards for tasting and time for a light lunch (Light lunch included in the tour). Group may have time to order an additional glass of wine depending on timing.
- 2:30 PM leave for downtown Vancouver, 901 W Cordova ($5-$10 Uber ride from most downtown Vancouver hotels. Closest hotel is the Pan Pacific Hotel/Fairmont Waterfront).
- 3:00 PM drop off downtown Vancouver
*schedule subject to change during peak periods
We hope you're looking forward to your Langley Winery Tour. Book online, email email@example.com or call +1(778) 320-3409.
Vancouver Wine tour hosted by our team at Canadian Craft Tours & Vine & Hops. We also host Vancouver Brewery tours & Fraser Valley Wine Tours in the Fraser Valley, Lower Mainland and other best places in British Columbia. For more information on the Vine and Hops Vancouver Wine Tour tour click here
Click the Tripadvisor link below for our Vancouver Wine Tours reviews and other British Columbia Tours.