Cowichan Valley Wine Tour (Victoria)
Victoria Wine Tour | Cowichan Valley Wine Tour
Join a public group daily for 5.5 hours and tour 3 Wineries leaving from downtown Victoria to heart of Vancouver Island wine coutry and visit the Cowichan Valley. Voted top Victoria Tours on both Facebook and Tripadvisor.
Public Wine Tours: Daily (See Calendar above)
Private Tours: 7 days a week by appointment. Contact us in advance to book.
What is included With My Victoria Wine Tour to the Cowichan Valley?
Victoria Wine Tours Include:
- Knowledgeable tour guide with a great knowledge of the Vancouver Island wine route
- Behind the scenes tour of one of our local winery partners (Unsworth or Enrico based on availability)
- Private tastings exclusive to the Canadian Craft group
- Round trip transportation from downtown Victoria in our 14 passenger van
- Bottled water to minimize dehydration
- Plenty of wine samples... :)
- YES, a light lunch is included, please feel free to bring extra snacks.
- What else can we do to make this a world class experience? Contact us
- Private groups include custom pickup and drop off location
Victoria Wine Tour Sample Schedule:
9:45 Registration begins - Pickup 660 Oswego St, Victoria, BC. Meet in passenger loading zone (Private tours include custom pickup)
10:00 Leave for Enrico Winery
10:40 Lookout photo stop at the peak of the Malahat
11:00 Enrico Tasting and light Lunch*
12:15 Leave for Blue Grouse or Cherry Point
12:30 Tasting at Blue Grouse or Cherry Point
1:30 Leave for Unsworth
1:45 Behind the scenes winery tour at Unsworth - Group choice of Vineyard or Bottling
2:15 Tasting at Unsworth
3:00 Leave for Home
4:00 Victoria Hotel drop off (So you do not need to walk with a box of wine)
We look forward to showing you the Cowichan Valley for your next Victoria special event.
Your Victoria Wine tour is Scheduled - The Canadian Craft Tours Difference
The Wine tour specialists at craftwinetours.ca have put together the perfect schedule for your group that gives you enough time to enjoy each unique Cowichan Valley Winery. We schedule tastings times with each winery days/weeks in advance.
Wineries can get extremely busy during the peak and on weekends, our groups are front of the line. We are not just showing up like some companies.